Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 31 - No wild beasts but a metal one

The picture of the moon (5th picture) and the picture of the huge rock / mountain / cliff (1st picture) were taken directly from my sleeping bag in my tent late last night and early this morning. Sweet place to camp, right? And it did get cold - but those thermals did their job! And I had a great time for meditation near my camp site in the park in Montana. Very sweet! I found a place to shower and to get some breakfast only a short walk from the camp site which was perfect. A great start to the day after which I broke camp and headed towards Yellowstone National Park via Big Timber MT. My friend Dave Noll lives there and I am looking forward to seeing him tomorrow. I made it to Great Falls today so tomorrow should be a breeze. I am now out of the mountains again and back on the flat lands. I saw a big fire in the distance which actually blacked out the sky. I also saw another %#*€@ bison but fortunately this one was metal so he couldn't charge me. Welcome? You bet!! But sorry, my heart is elsewhere. Slow day on the road? Maybe. But a slow day in Montana is still a really good day!

ODO - 7215

1 comment: