Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 26 - Jasper Alberta and back in the mountains

Ahhhhh....... Back in snow capped mountains again and back in a National Park again. Feels wonderful and looks beautiful - time to breakout the superlatives again! This morning I got my bike serviced (yeah!!) and then hit the road just before noon. Oh does Sally run smooth now - I didn't realize how loose she was running! Anyway, I hit the road, avoided the loose gravel, rode through the rain (the steam of the water hitting the hot road was thick!) and rolled into this beautiful place. And it is georgeous!! I hope to get more pictures tomorrow but ... Wow! British Columbia is just beautiful - no ifs, ands or buts. I know it has only been 3 or 4 days since I left Alaska but I have really missed the mountains. I will dig deeper into it tomorrow - glaciers, streams, snow, bison, bears, ... All the things I love about Canada. Oh and oddly enough, I ran into the German couple I met in Prince Rupert at the house with the singing hostess. It is such a small world! And I must say - I do love Sally.

ODO - 6142

No comments:

Post a Comment