Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 44 - From Tulsa to Tupelo Mississippi

Kicking and screaming - that's how I want to go out! I woke up in Tulsa and realized I had one more night on the road before arriving back home in Atlanta. Very mixed feelings - I have LOVED every second of this trip yet I am also ready to go home. It was so great seeing Dan last night - I am truly blessed with great great friends! I took off from Tulsa and stopped just outside Little Rock Arkansas to have lunch with another good friend Chris Robertson. We had lunch in a tiny country restaurant where Bernie (waitress below) brought us some delicious food! I even had some sweet tea to celebrate bring back in the deep south! This place was great and marks yet another restaurant gem in a really small town! It is always good to see Chris and we had fun visiting. What a fun way visit with him too - pulling up in a motorcycle that been through hell and looks it! .From Little Rock I hit the road hard and heavy again and made it through Memphis and stopped in Tupelo MS where I plan to see where Elvis was born. Tomorrow i head to Birmingham where I hope to visit with some family and then the last 2 hours home. OMG - just 2 more blog pages!

ODO - 10,387

No comments:

Post a Comment