Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mr Marriott is coming to Chicago

So the Marriott Downtown Chicago ballroom project is getting some positive attention so Mr Marriott would like to take a look for himself. Right now he is planning to come on July 17th, smack dab in the middle of my trip. Thus, I am probably going to push the trip back 3 weeks. While I know I will in all likelihood have to take a trip in the middle of my trip, I don't want to go into it KNOWING I will have to. Sooo... July 18th - August 31st is probably the new schedule.  Still good as it is still summer and still no major schedule conflicts. I still want to think about it a bit but those are the likely dates.
My bike is almost ready so I have to schedule a trip to Denver to ride it 1,000 miles for the break-in and follow-up service then I am ready to go! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment