Friday, May 11, 2012

So as of today I have a) ordered my bike, b) paid the deposit, c) sought and received approval (with conditions) of my trip from PDSI's management team (our DMC), d) began informing my Clients of my trip, and  e) mapped out a preliminary route (see below). I was also told of a GPS tracking device that can track my location and post that on my map so you might be able to see where I am as I travel along.
Presently I am working on my packing list, seeking advise from more season travelers on places to see and places to stay and taking safety training classes for long haul motorcycle trips (see http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Content/Pages/learn-to-ride/skilled-rider-course.html). This is the trip of a life time and I hope to reduce the risks as much as I can!
More to come! About 6 weeks to launch!
My trip as is stands today

No comments:

Post a Comment